Jakks Pacific Sonic The Hedgehog line

Up-Up-Down-Down-Left-Right-Left-Right B, A, Start! - Here is the place to discuss toys related to video games!
vicious7171
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Jakks Pacific Sonic The Hedgehog line

Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:53 pm

Big better come with Froggy or we riot!

I feel so blessed to find Rouge, my first figure from this line, despite my area being constantly picked-over. Big might be next on the list depending on if he can sit and if he has or I can find a fishing pole for him.
thefamousnicknaro
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:05 pm

Gotta give a shout out to Boy Wonder for sending me a Rouge. Hopefully my area starts restocking Sonic again. We got the newest playset but still nothing for single 4” or 2.5” stuff. Really need the classic Knuckles.
Lavender Gloom
Faster than a speeding bullet

Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:56 pm

Does anyone know if there is a 4" Ray or Classic Amy coming up? I don't really keep up too much with this line, so I wouldn't know too much of what is coming out.
Boy Wonder
Attempting to Avoid the Void

Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:47 pm

Lavender Gloom wrote:
Does anyone know if there is a 4" Ray or Classic Amy coming up? I don't really keep up too much with this line, so I wouldn't know too much of what is coming out.
Classic Ray is rumored for the next wave after the Espio/Eggrobo wave
Lavender Gloom
Faster than a speeding bullet

Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:41 am

Boy Wonder wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:47 pm
Lavender Gloom wrote:
Classic Ray is rumored for the next wave after the Espio/Eggrobo wave
Awesome! Definitely have to keep up with these. Thank you.
vicious7171
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:46 pm

Is anyone else's Rouge figure rapidly yellowing? I haven't opened her yet, and I have her in a room without any sunlight, yet her white already looks yellowed like a 1980s Storm Shadow. Is it possibly the unopened package? I'm going to drill a little air hole just in case.
Roufuss
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:13 pm

Can you take a pic?

The white on my Rogue isn’t as vibrant as some other Sonic figures but can’t remember if it was like that to start.
Boy Wonder

Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:46 pm

Got the Eggman Robot in the mail yesterday and found the new diorama set with Chopper and Rhinobot today. Felt like a good time to take a group picture. I don’t know many of the Badniks by memory, but I’ll keep buying em if they keep making em.
Boy Wonder

Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:11 am

Shots of Vector and Ray

Vector is a lot bigger than I imagined them fitting in that box. Dammit. They’re going to get me to have to track down Espio after passing on him so many times.

TheCollector1999
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:28 am

That vector looks amazing I’m shocked that he is the same price as everyone else jakks is doing a awesome job with this line
FurryCurry
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:54 pm

TheCollector1999 wrote:
That vector looks amazing I’m shocked that he is the same price as everyone else jakks is doing a awesome job with this line
Except you know, the distribution. But being the way things are these days I can't be too upset.
Roufuss
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:06 pm

FurryCurry wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:54 pm
TheCollector1999 wrote:
Except you know, the distribution. But being the way things are these days I can't be too upset.
I wouldn’t sweep Jakks distribution with everyone else, personally — Jakks distribution is a whole level of bad that Hasbro, NECA, and the like aren’t even close to.

For all intents and purposes, this entire line might as well be a Target exclusive — Walmart is perpetually waves behind (and just skip waves completely), Amazon doesn’t stock them, online retailers (if they carry these) only sell by the wave, which sucks if you don’t want Sonic #14 in your collection.

I would love if the singles would actually show up on places like Amazon like every other toyline. I used to find these easily in my area, now it’s become “I hope I get to the one case my store will ever get before anyone else” since stores are ordering much less. Rouge was the first one I had to just buy off Mercari.

Luckily I don’t see Ray going quick but Vector will be a pain.
Boy Wonder

Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:55 pm

Woo. Found an Espio with good paint yesterday. I’m surprised at how many Eggrobo’s I’ve seen compared to him.

He’s a pretty solid figure. He stands but seems to have a Michael Jackson lean no matter what I do. I thought his right wrist thing was assembled wrong because it made his arm look real bent, but when I dipped it in some hot water to try and fix it, it worked itself out. Just a little warped from the packaging.

I’m glad I picked him up. I didn’t realize how old of a character he is. Thought he popped up post-Dreamcast, but he’s been around since 95.

Hopefully they don’t leave us hanging and release Charmy in the wave after Vector.

(Says the guy who claimed he didn’t care for these characters a few weeks ago)
TheCollector1999
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:21 am

Found wave two of the movie figures today at target and picked up super sonic. (Don’t need a repaint sonic and a helmet for tails) I know it’s just a repainted sonic with a new head but I’m still glad they made him
Boy Wonder

Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:46 pm

Forgot there was already a rumored wave after Vector. Both look good, but no fishing pole with Big is lame.

Return to “Mushroom Kingdom: The Video Game Toy Board”