Video Game Nendoroids

Up-Up-Down-Down-Left-Right-Left-Right B, A, Start! - Here is the place to discuss toys related to video games!
Roufuss
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Video Game Nendoroids

Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:53 pm

Boy Wonder wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:18 pm
Roufuss wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:41 pm
Yes!!!

Now I can get rid of that Union Creative one. That is one of the worst figures I own, it’s so frustrating.
It’s absolutely the most disappointing import figure I own. Sculpt wise he looks great (minus the skin tone joints), but he’s such a headache to pose because of the armor. Mine has a tendency to tip too because of his ankles not being the tightest. Plus his face shield that flops down when you breathe at him wrong. And the weird way the shoulder pads attach.
Yes!! You 100% get it.

If I even breathe in the figures direction, the shoulder pads fall off. I have to use the included stand to even give the figure a chance of not falling over. The face shield won’t stay up. The figure can’t support the weight of the weapons, such as the lance.

I wish they just didn’t do the removable armor gimmick and just made two figures, because I think that’s what ruined the figure the most.

I’d go so far as to say he is the worst figure I own period, but I kept him because the only other choice was the reaction. This Nendoroid hits all the right spots for me.
Boy Wonder
Attempting to Avoid the Void

Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:45 am

Sans and Papyrus are up for preorder. November shipping date. Ordered Sans from Amiami.
TheSameIdiot
No...really...EXACTLY the same

Fri May 20, 2022 6:18 pm

Astro announced. Honestly, it's tempting. Astro's Playroom is far better than it has any right being.
MollyMillions
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat May 21, 2022 8:16 am

Yeah, he's a buy.

I'm your GPU.
Boy Wonder
Attempting to Avoid the Void

Mon May 30, 2022 6:11 pm

I would’ve told myself that I didn’t need this, but man, look at all his goofy faces. Although I don’t like the extra detail on his normal eyes. He’ll be one I have to deliberate about. Maybe we’ll get lucky and finally get a Dedede to go with him.

Lantu
HULK SMASH!

Tue May 31, 2022 8:30 pm

Not a huge fan of this one, probably because of his faces, plus i own the regular Kirby nendoroid.

I would like to see a Kirby nendoroid based off his appearance from the Kirby anime, complete with hats based off the designs from the anime, like the Kabuki and Iron ability hats.

Return to “Mushroom Kingdom: The Video Game Toy Board”