Masterverse: 7” He-Man line

I HAVE THE POWER! - Masters of the Universe Classics, MOTU200X, the vintage toys, PoP and yes, even NA - talk about them in here!
mattmurdog
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Masterverse: 7” He-Man line

Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:17 pm

Ro-El wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:49 pm
What are the case pack outs for these deluxes? Two SheRa and one Hordak? That’s what I saw on the shelves when I got my sets. My Targets are still stacked with Savage HeMan, Trapjaw, and King Grayskull. Triklops has disappeared. I know the NE wave has hit both Target and Walmarts because I will occasionally see a leftover NE Skeletor or NE HeMan in that last week or so.
would like to know too because I am trying to hold out for a sale. At my Target yesterday I found 1 She-Ra and 5 Hordak. If what you said is true then she's out selling Hordak by a lot
Super Camel
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:01 pm

Hordak and She-Ra are up on Targets website. With the concerns about Hordak being cancelled at online retailers, you may want to pick him up here and now.

Hordak

https://www.target.com/p/masters-of-the ... A-85210223

She-Ra

https://www.target.com/p/masters-of-the ... A-85210215
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:33 am

New photos of Frosta, Stratos, Roboto, Man E Faces floating around. MEF looks to be the strongest of those, probably a deluxe, with SIX faces to swap. His head probably still holds three options to spin in the helmet, but he carries a case on his back that holds the three unused faces. Those are some big names to cross off the list.
mrboshek
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:09 am

Super Camel wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:01 pm
Hordak and She-Ra are up on Targets website. With the concerns about Hordak being cancelled at online retailers, you may want to pick him up here and now.

Hordak

https://www.target.com/p/masters-of-the ... A-85210223

She-Ra

https://www.target.com/p/masters-of-the ... A-85210215

I wonder how long my stores have had these in the backroom. The store In the town I work in has four of each. My home store has two She-Ra left. I placed an online order for one each and a store pick order for tomorrow. I have bad luck with store pick ups because they often get canceled if the associate doesn't see anything on the shelf.
Super Camel
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:10 am

Let me ask you guys something. Is there any other store exclusive to pre order right now besides the Target New Adventures He-Man?

Also, I saw those reveals too NORM. Man E Faces looks awesome! Definitely most excited about him. Roboto and Frosta look good as well. The Sorceress Evil Lynn is cool just because it's so different. Overall great looking Wave.
vicious7171
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:44 am

Got my 40th He-Man and I'll keep it brief since it seems like many others have already talked about him. He's great! Love the subtle highlighting on his torso. So glad that he doesn't have the ugly dark wash like Savage He-Man or the "sample" art. The face color matching the torso isn't that bad, maybe I just got a good one but the highlights on the torso blend in nicely. His big beef torso separates him nicely from the rest of the pack. Clean, sharp paint apps with a glossy red that really pops and very nice washes on the boots and fur; some paint on the sword and axe would have been appreciated. Sword came bent as heck but after a few hot dunks and cool soaks it's looking good. Wish he could stash his shield on his back, they keep making new strap designs but afaik haven't worked in a way to do that. Somewhere to hold the axe on his body would be appreciated. Would have much rather had another fist for his left hand rather than the open hand pimp slap hand that I never use. Still, the best $22 He-Man out there.
Ash Talon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:52 pm

I found a couple of uses for the slap hand.

As has been stated, this is a fantastic He-Man. Really love it.
heman008
Avengers Assemble

Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:51 pm

Today was a great delivery day, and the postman hasn’t even arrived yet.

KnightDamien
Exceeds Text and Quote Limits

Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:15 am

Man.. He-Man has a really pale-looking face. And that head sculpt is certainly... something.
mrboshek
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:55 am

GameStop has the latest reveals up for preorder. The wave for 11/23 and Man-E-Faces for 3/23.
I got Hordak and two She-Ra through Target store pick up. She-Ra was mildly disappointing compared to the recent Teela and Catra. I don't know, there's something off that makes her less exciting than the other two, who are aming my favorite figures of the year. One of the She-Ra I got has the issue with the upper thigh not sitting flush to the hip connector. Not too visible from the front, but kinda ugly from the side because the slits of the skirt make them more visible. I'll have to pop them off to see if some excess material is keeping them from connecting properly or exchange if I find a better set.
zodach
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:07 pm

zodach wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:39 am
If past deluxe figures are anything to go by, then Target should have plenty of She-Ra and Hordak in store. At least I'm hoping they do.

Yeah, I think Target ordered all of the Hordak and She-Ra figures they could from Mattel which is probably why BBTS wasn't able to get more for the time being.
mrboshek
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:20 pm

They 'Horded" all the Hordaks.

wadsworth
Needs to remind you why you should hate the things you love

Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:05 pm

Does anybody know of a checklist (by wave), of all the Masterverse releases ?
if so, can i get a link?

Thanks in advance.
os189
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:00 am

Anyone else thinking of getting the new Langella Skeletor, and using the body with the head from the Super7 version?

I have no idea how or if these would be compatible, size-wise.

I really like the Super7 Lundgren He-Man, as flawed as it is, and I think the new Mattel version looks awful. But the Langella might look a little more normal without that exaggerated body. Head sculpt seems better on Super7 though.
KnightDamien
Exceeds Text and Quote Limits

Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:49 pm

Looking at the pics of the new Skeletor that just went up today.... I actually don't think the head sculpt turned out poorly at all. Is it exactly as accurate and detailed as the 4H one? It's not. But is it egregiously bad or even worth the effort of 'fixing' it? I don't believe so. I'll be happy to have that figure on my shelf as-is, if he turns out like the promo pics.
My big worry is that all that silver is going to be [email protected]#$ flat plastic grey in production.

Return to “Castle Grayskull: The Unofficial MOTU Toy Board”