Masters Of The Universe Origins

I HAVE THE POWER! - Masters of the Universe Classics, MOTU200X, the vintage toys, PoP and yes, even NA - talk about them in here!
He-Man
HULK SMASH!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Masters Of The Universe Origins

Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:50 am

Thank you so much for reaching out to us. I apologize for the delayed response. Thank you for placing order number CHP149. Regrettably, Masters of the Universe Origins Wun-Dar Figure ran out of stock sooner than anticipated, and as result, we've had to cancel your order. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the disappointment this causes you and your family. A refund has been issued to the original form of payment on the order and should appear within one week.

Fortunately, we at Mattel have come up with a solution for fans like you. Please follow these instructions closely in order to receive what we have in store for you:

Buy 5 loaves of delicious Wonder Bread. After enjoying this delicious staple, carefully cut out the UPC codes. Then, once you have returned your scissors to a safe spot, shine the UPCs up, turn them sideways, and shove them up your candy a$$.

We're truly sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

Thank you for your patience!

Best Wishes,
Mattel Consumer Services
SalemCrow
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:34 pm

He-Man wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:50 am
Thank you so much for reaching out to us. I apologize for the delayed response. Thank you for placing order number CHP149. Regrettably, Masters of the Universe Origins Wun-Dar Figure ran out of stock sooner than anticipated, and as result, we've had to cancel your order. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the disappointment this causes you and your family. A refund has been issued to the original form of payment on the order and should appear within one week.

Fortunately, we at Mattel have come up with a solution for fans like you. Please follow these instructions closely in order to receive what we have in store for you:

Buy 5 loaves of delicious Wonder Bread. After enjoying this delicious staple, carefully cut out the UPC codes. Then, once you have returned your scissors to a safe spot, shine the UPCs up, turn them sideways, and shove them up your candy a$$.

We're truly sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

Thank you for your patience!

Best Wishes,
Mattel Consumer Services
The rep from Mattel.
Spoiler! :
canprime
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:17 pm

Just wondering what people think of Mattel Creations releasing an Origins Snake Mountain if it isn't in the cards for retail?

After seeing the upcoming Mega Construx Snake Mountain on Mattel Creations it got me to wondering. I guess the only worry would be the price. Castle Greyskull was $80US at retail, so if SM was done through MC and limited in number of units (basically not a retail release), what would be an acceptable price?

What would the price have to be to get you to sign up?
Nebraska
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:37 pm

$100.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Tenement Funster
Customized

Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:08 pm

My sis-in-law found a Target with all MOTUO and Masterverse for 50% or more off retail.

All of wave that Green Goddess is in as well as all of the deluxe releases, A ton of Stridor for $10, etc. Battlegriound set for $15. Even the new beastman for $10.

A bit worrisome but a nice find.
Longbowhunter
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:21 pm

I’d do a Mattel Creations Snake Mtn for $150. Anything over that would depend on the extras. If they pimp it out and throw in a figure and a working microphone? I’d probably go as high as $200
zodach
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Masters Of The Universe Origins

Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:55 pm

I would be much more interested in a MOTU Origins Eternia playset on Mattel Creations. I would easily plunk down big money for that.
Super Camel
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jul 11, 2022 2:36 am

Does anyone have any clue what time the 12 Days of Mattel Creations festivities kick off tomorrow?

And do we have ANY clue what they are selling? Is it Con exclusives? Stuff that already has come out just on sale? Does Mattel Creations even know this is happening?
Falling Downer
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:02 am

I hope whatever Mattel Creations has planned, it includes absolutely nothing I'm interested in. I've already missed out on everything they've offered so far that I wanted. In fact, I'm hoping that site never offers any exclusive that I'm interested in ever again. All of that stuff may as well have been exclusive to some con in Germany for what it goes for on the secondary market...and that's kind of how I have to force myself to look at it.

The Mega Construx Snake Mountain is cool, but please no exclusive Origins Snake Mountain on that cluster#*$& of a website. Offer it at general retail. Just do a vintage update and sell it for $100 (which is probably what Grayskull would go for today).
Lasastard
Runs Around in Tights

Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:45 am

Please no more dumb website/con exclusives... It's getting old. Why limit supply artifically instead of making figures available to all who want them (and no, you cannot (easily) get these website/con exclusives if you live abroad). It's hard enough as it is to get certain regular releases...it's starting to kill my excitement for this line :|
Roufuss
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:34 pm

So, it will be figures.

First one is a Jurassic Park figure available on the Creations site on July 22nd at 9 am PST. I assume they all go up on this date.

It’s a given now Origins and Masterverse will get something.
docsilence
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:04 pm

I have absolutely no room for Snake Mountain at its original scale, no room in the inn for another playset, but the nostalgia of opening up Castle Grayskull made me so viscerally happy when I got one last year that I'd pay 100 bucks for a no frills, no electronics version of it without hesitating. I have no willpower, and Grayskull was such a delightful explosion of nostalgia to unbox I'd have to get it.
Tenement Funster
Customized

Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:09 pm

Toy Habits said Roton is showing up in retail stores now.
I think CA but I never saw the video only the YouTube announcement.
Roufuss
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:11 pm

Tenement Funster wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:09 pm
Toy Habits said Roton is showing up in retail stores now.
I think CA but I never saw the video only the YouTube announcement.
Yea, I think it was Wal-Mart it was spotted in.
Roufuss
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:28 am

Just got shipping notice for Wundar.

Return to “Castle Grayskull: The Unofficial MOTU Toy Board”